måndag 17 september 2012

En del människor tror att hålla ut gör en stark, men ibland är det att släppa taget

You knocked me sideways
When you said that you were leaving.
You knocked me over
When you cried and told the truth.
And you left me speechless
The secrets you've been keeping
You're running now, but someone's chasing you
And you bought a ticket
But you don't know where you're going
And you won't tell me
For fear I'll follow soon
And you're tryin' to save me
From your past of bad decisions
But my decision's always gonna be
To follow you

Never gonna stop 'til the clock stops tickin'
Never gonna quit 'til my leg starts kickin'
I will follow you and we'll both go missin'
No I'm never givin' up 'til my heart stops beatin'
Never lettin' go 'til my arm stops breathing
I will follow you and we'll both go missin'
No I, And we don't even know where were going
But I'm fleeing with you and I'm glowing

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar